Is your tub looking dingy or dirty? Have you found yourself dreading using it, or even starting to use the guest bathroom to avoid it? It’s time for a change in your bathroom, and AAA Tub and Tile is here to make the change. St. Louis Tub Reglazing, Resurfacing and Refinishing is best done by the professionals, and there’s nobody better in St. Louis than we are. Don’t live with a gross, old-fashioned, dingy tub. Get it cleaned up and looking great now!
The process involves three steps:
- First, the technician strips off the old finish and sands the tub to create a smooth surface.
- Next, any holes, cracks, chips, or rust spots are repaired.
- Finally, a primer, multiple layers of coating, and a sealant are applied. The bathtub can usually be used again in one day, and the finish should last 10-15 years.
This is clearly the best way to redo your tub and get it back to the finish and look that you had when you moved in, or change it up to match how your home looks now. There’s not a better way to refresh your bathroom and make yourhome look better.
Grime and gunk build up over the years in your tub, even if you clean it every week, there’s still accumulation of mildew, hard water, lime and other particles that dull the shine and make your tub look dirty even when it’s clean. Stop avoiding the problem with your tub and bring in the professionals.
- Bathtub repair & refinishing
- Stripping of previously applied finish
- Bathtub chip/crack repair
- Scratch removal
- Tub/vanity buffing
- Fiberglass crack and hole repairs
- Shower floor repair
- Non-skid permanent mat installation
We can work on a variety of materials, bathroom fixtures and textures, including:
- Porcelain, cast iron and fiberglass tubs
- Ceramic wall and shower tiles
- Pedestal sinks
- Bath Vanity Tops
- Fiberglass tub shower enclosures
- Antique clawfoot tubs
- Kitchen sinks
Call the best today at AAA Tub and Tile and let us show you what a great looking bathroom can be. Your new, clean tub is waiting for you.